Surprisingly I have came to the realization that your kids quickly become bored and try their hardest to not even go outside and play like so many of us adults did as children. So to help prevent this and to prevent the constant bickering and battles I found some great at home Summer Fun ideas to help kill the “boredom blues“.
- These fly swatter bubbles are so much fun for kids! They’re perfect for kids who can’t blow bubbles yet.
2. Turn reusing toilet paper rolls into a fun learning experience for kids with this easy toilet paper roll seedling pot tutorial. And for fun learn how to paint garden stone markers to know what you planted where in your garden.
3. Help your kids cool off this summer with these fun water games to play in a sprinkler. Let us know which one is your favorite!
4. These homemade lemonade popsicles are super refreshing. With just three ingredients they are easy to make and perfect to cool off on a hot day.
5. This DIY Puffy Paint recipe takes less than 10 minutes to throw together and is a great summer pastime to get the kids outside in the fresh air. Who can resist drawing all over the driveway (and washing it away)?
6. Get active and create vibrant art at the same time with this stomping bubble wrap painting!
7. Pool noodles can be used for much more than splashing around! Take a few fun, colorful noodles out of the pool and transform your yard into a fun family event!
8. This summer scavenger hunt is the perfect way to motivate kids to get outside. Most of the items are easily found in your neighborhood.
Here are a few products that we like as well! Make sure to check them out!